Customer Bill of Rights
- The Right To A Firm Price. You have the right to clearly see and understand what your job is going to cost – start-to-finish – before you sign the dotted line.
- The Right To Know Things Are Done The Right Way. We will professionally and completely install your product and leave your house as clean as when we found it, if not cleaner. We will make sure you have complete copies of all product and workmanship warranties. And we will use best practices in handling your personal information. The security of your information is one of our top priorities.
- The Right To A Clear and Understandable Contract. Our contracts are written in plain English, and you will receive a filled-in and signed copy before we leave your house!
- The Right To Pay With Cash, Credit, or “Deposit-Free” Financing. We will never make you pay any cash for your purchase. We will take the time to explain credit or financing possibilities. We want you to be able to make the best decision for you!
- The Right To Have Your Questions Answered. A new walk-in tub is a major investment, which is why we will not leave your home until all your questions have been answered to your satisfaction, including how your new walk-in tub is operated so you can use it safely and enjoyably.
- The Right To Be Respected In Your Home. Your home is your sanctuary, and we will treat it with the utmost respect. Your home, family, and pets will be safe and secure during the remodeling process.
- The Right To Cancel Your Purchase. Take your time – you always have three business days to cancel your purchase. We do not want you to have buyer’s remorse!
- The Right To A Dedicated Customer Service Hotline. As a courtesy to our customers, you can call our hotline at any time at 1 (855) 715-2210 and we will have our quality control team get back to you within one business day, if not within an hour or two. We will answer any questions you have in an open and straightforward manner!